Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Talia Joy Castelanno

"It is with a heavy heart that we share with all of you that Talia has earned her wings at 11:22am.''
 
 
 
When I read that tweet on Talia's twitter feed my heart dropped. I had been following Talia for awhile and found her inspirational and so courageous, more than I could've ever been with such a prognosis. Talia touched so many peoples hearts and souls, she will have lived more of a life than I will have lived 50 years from now. My heart sank when I saw Mattia's heartfelt video about her sister last night it was truly touching. People are saying Talia lost the fight to cancer, in my opinion Talia fought that fight and she won, she won because she's no longer in pain or stuck in a hospital room. To me that is truly winning.
 
I will miss you Talia.
 
 
For updates on Talia go to: facebook.com/angelsfortalia
                                   youtube.com/taliajoy18
                                                                       http://www.basecamp.org/talia-joy-castellano
 

No comments:

Post a Comment