Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pretty little liars Spencer Hastings makeup tutorial


Hey Lovelies today I have the third part of my pll makeup tutorial list. To view Emily and Hanna's click on there names!



 
Spencer always looks very natural in her makeup to contrast her statement preppy outfits. I think she wears the least makeup out of all of our liars.
 

 
1. Apply a eye primer, I know urban decay has some good ones. But I'm sure you could find a good drug store product
 
2. Apply a light eyeshadow across the entire lid. I am using Sephora's peach beige no13. As a highlight color I will use the color virgin from my urban decay pallet. Highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone. Again using my naked pallet, I am going to take the darkest color and using it on the outer corner of the lid.
3. Using maybellines liquid liner I am going to make a quick swoop across the eye, I will go over it once it dries with urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil. I will also use this on my waterline and using a small amount on my lower lash line than blending it.

4. using fleur power on my cheeks it will brighten up the look alittle bit
 
5. I am going to darken up the edges with a rosier toned lip pencil from stila,I believe its called rose.

So that's it,
bye loves

No comments:

Post a Comment