Monday, July 22, 2013

After: Biotin and pantene beautiful lengths


Hey Lovlies,


well I guess its been 4 weeks no heat! It was definitely challenging to find hairstyles that looked good and made me feel good. I guess I will start with my hair care routine ie: what was working for me and what isn't anymore.

I started out using pantene beautiful lengths shampoo but I had to stop using it because it was making my hair really greasy. Greasy hair means everyday washing, and of course we all know that everyday washing equals extremely dry brittle hair. I tried a variety of products that i had read reviews about online. I do take biotin 1000mcg twice a day, which i think helped my hair grow the pictures above are the before and afters so its up to you guys to decide. My routine that I posted below is every other day excluding the weekends. You'll notice sunday I use a coconut oil mask on as a deep conditioning treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment