Saturday, November 16, 2013

What to get her for christmas

Hey dolls,

Its that time of year again! Every November since I can remember I send in my list to Santa, but I always have such a hard time deciding what I want! So without further a do here are 15 Christmas gift ideas for 2013

1.  Scentsy

A Scentsy is perfect for people like me who don't like candles or aren't allowed to burn them. A Scentsy is a safe way to melt specially formulated Scentsy wax with a low watt light bulb , or a plug in. These make your house smell delicious, and their Christmas scents are perfect for any home. You can find a scentsy at scentsy.com, prices range from 35-50$

2. Kate Spade wallet

These wallets are perfect for any girl, they have a wide variety of styles and colors. They are a little bit on the pricey side as the prices range between 60- 200 $ depending on styles , lengths, and colors. But they are very durable and a great gift for any girl.

3. A coffee mug, and Christmas tea

I went to Target recently and they had the cutest Christmas mugs! Last year I gave someone this combo gift and they absolutely loved it. You could switch up tea packets with hot chocolate from Starbucks (one of my personal favorites). This gift is really perfect for anyone girl or boy.

4. TNA sea to sky sweater
These cozy lambswool sweater is perfect for cold weather. They come in some really cool geometric patterns, making them unique yet stylish. This sweater has lasted me 3 years and is my go to sweater for those freezing cold days. You can get them at aritzia.com for 85$

5. Bath Bombs from lush

I get one of these every year and I absolutely love them. I have pretty sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to these, and they make me smell delicious, some of my favorite scents are cinder, and father Christmas. You can by them at any lush store, prices range between 5 and ten dollars.

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment