Monday, July 15, 2013

How I deal with stress

Hey Lovelies,
 
 
Even though its summer I still have lots of stress in my life. Things that stress me out include my parents, exercising, and anxiety.
 
1. Paint my nails
 
I find painting my nails calms me down. I especially like finding cool tutorials on pinterest and trying them out. The biotin has really made my nails grow which makes nail art much easier to do and a lot more fun.
 
2. Watch Netflix
 
I can usually find a good movie or a fun tv show to distract me from things. If im really mad or upset this usually takes me out of the situation and gives me something else to think about instead of dwelling on things.
 
3. Go outside and swing on my hammock
 
I have a forest behind my house so the trees swaying helps me just calm down and take a moment for myself. Taking a moment for yourself often is really important, it gives you time to breathe away from everyone and just take a moment.
 
4. Try a new makeup look
 
I sometimes choose a weird or different type looking makeup look and just try it out. Its fun to pretend your not yourself sometimes. Theres always some cool thing you can try.
 
5. Try yoga or pilates
 
I recently found this girl on youtube named Blogilates, I like her Victoria secret workouts or her pilates for beginners videos. They are hard to do but very rewarding. When I workout hardcore it lets me release my anger and instead of screaming or yelling. Its just a great release.

No comments:

Post a Comment