Monday, July 15, 2013

Braces update!

Hey lovelies,

I was requested to do an update on my braces on pinterest as to what was going on. So lets get started, first off no I didn't get them off yet unfortunately but I'm hoping I will soon. I have a couple of teeth on the bottom that are really stubborn and on top of that I have extremely thin gums and have been trying to avoid a gum graft with my pristine dental hygiene. So this appointment they decided to keep going with a loose chain on top ( those are the colorless ones that you don't get to pick), I also got my teeth shaped into a more square and aligned position. My front 2 brackets were also kind of crooked so they removed those and realigned them which felt so cool!

So those are the bracket free teeth, I was honestly surprised at how white they were still after three years of having them! My orthodontist didn't even get mad when I told him I hadn't been wearing the headgear, I mean he actually felt pretty bad that I was 14 and still in braces. He finally agreed to give me elastics next appointment which is amazing and wonderful and I just want to run into a field of flowers.
 
I'm so happy that there's a chance of getting them off some what soon and am so excited. I cant wait to show you guys the final product when there off.

No comments:

Post a Comment