Friday, June 7, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Hannah Marin makeup tutorial

Hey lovelies!

In honor of Pretty little liars season 4, I decided to do a makeup tutorial for all of the girls starting with Hannah. So lets get started:


FLAWLESS FOUNDATION

I totally envy Hanna's flawless complexion. My favorite foundation is probably Maybelleines Fit Me Foundation, it comes in so many different tones which is really good for pale people like me and you'll be able to find your match no matter your skin color.



THE LIPS

Whenever we see Hanna she is always wearing a lip gloss. My new favorite lip gloss are Stila's Lip Glazes. I got the ' All Is Bright Holiday Lip Gloss Set' for Christmas and I totally love it. The color Raspberry suits Hanna and her complexion, and is something she would wear.


THE EYES

Hanna has gorgeous aqua blue eyes. Not an episode goes by where she hasn't lined her eyes with a velvet black eyeliner that makes her eyes pop. Copy her eyes with  Covergirl Line exact Liquid Liner. Its super dark and has staying super powers!


EYE SHADOWS:

I love mac cosmetics holiday line eye shadows. You could use any of the shadows to re-create her look with the pink quad. I absouletly love this quad. I  suggest blending one of the lighter shadows with one of the darker shadows to create the classic sultry PLL look

MASCARA 

Just like Hanna, you are going to want long eyelashes. I love benefit's they're real mascara. This mascara make your eyelashes look super long and luscious.

Thanks for reading part one of my tutorial series, and be sure to watch PLL Tuesdays nights on ABC family.

Bye lovelies,
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment