Friday, June 7, 2013

25 questions TAG!

hey lovelies today im going to do the 25 questions tag that I saw on DaniOfficialTV you tube. So lets get started:

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a Siamese cat named Button and a German wired haired pointer named Tikka
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My laptop which im typing on, a blanket that's super fuzzy and i love it, and my water bottle filled with nestea cause its freaking delicious.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Normally its in the 20's right now which is considered warm where I live, but its raining and really dreary out these past few weeks
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I am actually in the process of studying to get my learners in a month which I am super excited for! I just really want the freedom to be able to operate a vehicel so I hope it goes well!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I set my alarm for 6:15 but I don't actually get out of bed till 6:30
6. When was the last time you showered?
I shower everyother day so I shpwered wednesday and need to go take one after I right this blog
7. What was the last movie you saw?
My really good friend and I went to go see the premiere of the host, it was a really good movie
8. What does your last text message say?
Its my best friend brie's birthday today so i wished her a happy birthday and she texted back thank youuuuu (with my nickname which im not going to post because its weird haha)
9. What's your ringtone?
I have to keep it on silent or vibrate because I go to school and its just easier to keep it that way
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I have been to the usa in diffrent states all over there, and I went to Mexico which I am pretty sure is in central america or south america
11. Do you like sushi?
Speaking of mexico, the only sushi I do like is the sushi I ate at our resort in Mexico
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
My mom still buys my grocerys but Im pretty sure she buys them at SafeWay
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I have taken melatonin but I dont think thats really a medication as more as like an aid cause you already have melatonin in your body
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have two older brothers, Lucca is 19 and Zack is 17
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
We have a desktop compurter as well as laptops, but I use my own laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Shhhh, its a secret
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Ya, I am unfortuanatly blind as a bat so I wear the acuvue night and day aqua and I absouletly love and totally reccomend
18. Do you color your hair?
My hair is actually ombre so I have two tones in my hair
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Today was actually a P.D day so I am planning on taking a shower and than probably just watching tv
20. When was the last time you cried?
I actually forget I am not really a big cryer
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple!
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers from MacDonald are so good I am so obsessed
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Ya, and never again this girl needs her sleep
24. What is your eye color?
I have eyes that actually change color depending on the sunlight or the weather. Most of the time there blue green, but they often change to pure blue or to a muddy green brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Wow, the last question already! No, I dont think I can taste the diffrent flavours of them but I think coke is fizzier

Ok thats it guys
bye lovies
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment