Monday, July 22, 2013

My favourite drugstore mascaras + mini reviews

Hey Loves,

Today I am going to do a review of my favouirte drugstore mascaras!

Maybelline Falsies Express


Maybelline falsies is a great cheap drug store find. I use this mascara when I want dense lashes, or at the base of my lashe proceed by a different mascara as a base.

Covergirl lash blast volume

This mascara is great for lengthening the lashes, I like that it is a dark mascara, and really defines and separates the lashes.

Maybelline great lash


This is probably one of the best mascaras for defining lashes. I like that it comes in brown as well as black tones. Brown is a hard mascara color to find ,at least where I live, but is great paired with a neutral eye or if you want more of a natural eye but bold lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment