Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My favourite Isagenix shake recipe

Hey lovelies,

I have been on isagenix since January of 2013 and have hit my six month mark on the 14! I absouletly love the shakes in the morning because they are so easy to bring to school or bring with me on the bus. Today im going to share some of my favorite recipes I have either created or found online that I enjoy using on a fairly regular basis.



Chocolate Malt Shake

  • 2 scoops IsaLean® Shake in Rich Chocolate
  • 1/2 scoop of Isagenix Greens!™
  • 1/2 scoop IsaFruits®
  • 1 scoop of Orange Want More Energy?®
  • 8 oz. of water
  • Desired amount of ice
  • Blend in IsaBlender® and enjoy!

Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

  • 1 scoop IsaLean® Shake in Natural Creamy Chocolate
  • 1 scoop IsaLean® Shake in Natural Creamy Vanilla
  • 1 square IsaDelight Plus™ Milk or Dark Chocolate
  • 1 tsp. Natural Peanut Butter
  • 8 oz. of water
  • Blend with ice

PiƱa Colada Shake

  • 2 scoops IsaLean® Shake in French Vanilla
  • ¼ cup fresh or frozen pineapple
  • ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
  • 8 oz purified water
Thanks for tuning in by lovlies,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment