Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Im a cheerleader!

Hey Lovelies! 


Cheerleader’s Point of View
Q. Did you make the team?
A. Yes!
Q. What has this experience taught you in general, and what has it taught you about cheerleading? 
A. It was a great experience that taught me a lot about different sports in general. Cheerleading, I learned, is a lot of fun and seems like you can get really close to the girls on your squad
Q. What advice do you have for other girls that are thinking about trying out for cheerleading? 
A. Everyone trying out is nervous. Be confident in your routine, if you need to ask to re-do your dance. Smile and cheer your heart out.
Q. What are you most looking forward to for the season ahead? 
A. I’m looking forward to learning new things and making or strengthing friendships with girls on my team. I am looking forward to the competitions and the workouts. I'm also looking forward to doing my hair and makeup! And of course the uniforms.






Thanks for tuning in my lovelies!
See you next time
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment