Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cheerleading: Before tryouts!

Hey Lovelies

I decided too chronicle my hopefull journey to becoming a cheerleader.

I found some questions I'm going to answer online.

. Why did you choose cheerleading as your sport?

A. It looked like a really fun sport and I really enjoyed watching it on tv.
Q. How did your parents and friends react when you told them that you want to be a cheerleader?
A. They were excited for me that I was doing something new, and a little nervous for me.
Q. What type of squad is it that you are hoping to join?
A.My junior high cheer squad
Q. What did you know about cheerleading before you made the decision to try out?
A. Nothing, really. I’ve watched a couple of YouTube videos, I know its really hard though.
Q. What are you expecting try outs to be like?
A. I’m expecting it to be kind of nerve wracking, but also super exciting.

 anyways thanks for reading, 
bye my lovelies
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment