Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cheerleading tryouts: after tryouts!



Hey lovelies


Q. How many people were at tryouts, and how many spots were open?
A.there were about 20-25 at tryouts and all spots are open!
Q. What was the schedule for tryouts?
A. we had to go into a room and perform for five minutes
Q. What did you wear?
A. I wore my friends spandex ( I forgot mying good thing were the same size!)
Q. Were the other girls and the coach nice?
A. Yes!
Q. What was expected of you at tryouts? (How much choreography did you have to learn, and how much time did they give you? How many cheers did you have to learn?)
A. We had to do 2 8 count dances that included 3 jumps 1 cheer and 2 tumble sequences! We had to come up with everything on our own
Q. Did the competition seem prepared? Were you intimidated by any of them?
A. Yes, everyone was really nice, I was intimidated by some of the girls that were doing ariels and back hand springs! Some of the girls just decided to show up and tryout and had no idea what they were going to do they just decided to wing it.
Q. Did past team members have to tryout too? Did you notice any favoritism?
A. Everyone that wanted to be on the team had to try out, even if they were on the team before. I noticed a little favoritism but not enough to complain about.
Q. What was something that took you by surprise? Was it what you expected it to be?
A. No, I got super nervous and asked to re-do my cheer
Q. What experience with dance/tumbling/cheer did you have before tryouts, and how did the experience, or lack of, effect your tryout?
A. I didn't know the dance because the girl I was performing with forgot her part and did something else so I got nervous and had to re-do it.
Q. What was the best and worst part of tryouts?
A.The best part was the judge was my favorite teacher (who is pregnant and just cute as a button) and she loved me. The worst part was having to redo it.
Q. How did you feel after tryouts?
A. I felt like I wasnt going to make the team and I was very nervous.

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment